On this page you will find answers to frequently asked questions about LK Armatur and our products. You can sort these by going to the All categories menu and clicking on a question or by using the free search function under FAQs. If you are unable to find the answer to your question, please email us at email@example.com and we promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE: These pages are currently under construction so please be patient and do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are currently unable to find the answer you need.
I have an LK 550 AquaMix on which I have replaced the insert. I now have insufficient heat: is there anything I can do about this?
You can increase the maximum temperature. You can do this as follows:
- Turn the knob counterclockwise to (+).
- Loosen the screw and put the knob to one side.
- Then turn the knob in the "air" clockwise towards (–). This adjustment can be made incrementally, with a ¼ turn corresponding to approx. 7°C.
- Replace the knob and feel for when it grips the cog.
- Fasten the screw and then turn the knob to max (+). Maximum calibration to increase the temperature is a ½ turn
Did this answer help you?